Wednesday 21 June 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #124 - FIONA'S MASCULINE "ANYTHING GOES" CHALLENGE


http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/



 Image may contain: one or more people and text




I'm the hostess for the challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday and this week is a Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge.

I don't actually have any masculine stamp sets per se so had to think outside the box for this one a bit.  I chose Bookcase Builder as I love all the images in that set and lots of them could be for a masculine theme.  Here I've taken two blue coloured cardstocks for the layers and stamped the stag head from the set just randomly over Soft Sky card stock with Basic Gray ink.  A touch of red for the heart just lifts the images a bit.  I've used the Stitched Framelits for the sentiment and the sentiment comes from Colourful Seasons.  

Hubby is going to get this one one day when he's least expecting it because he does still make me smile, even after 36 years together.  Maybe I'll put it in with his lunch and embarass him at work - what do you think?




 For all the challenge details and to share your project, visit Watercooler Wednesday Challenge by clicking the image at the top of the page.  We'd love to have you join us.


 HAPPY CRAFTING


 

3 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

For not having many masculine stamps Fiona, your thinking out of the box, produced a great guy card. Love the stags head and the little heart combined as a background for the sentiment. A wonderful clean and simple card!

Heidi Weaver said...

Fiona, those antlers are perfect as your background stamping for this card. Adding the tiny red hearts really puts the affection out there while keeping it understated. Nice touch. I love the colours and can imagine any guy happily receiving a card such as this.

Gail said...

Fiona, I've barely looked at that stamp set. It does have a lot of images, with all kinds of possibilities. Great thinking on your part!