Tuesday 24 November 2009

INCHY BY INCH CHALLENGE - PRESENTS


I thought I'd get you all in the Festive Mood early with a Christmas challenge on Inchy by inch this week - the theme is PRESENTS.

Also stay tuned - there will be a new format on the challenge blog starting in the New Year - I was thinking of stopping it but had my interested sparked with a slightly different idea so I'll keep it going for a bit longer - stay tuned to 2010 to see what the new format will be!


I've also received my first Christmas card - thanks Karen (Missy K)

3 comments:

K J D said...

Hi Fiona

Great present inchie... good theme!

Sorry I missed last week but I had a busy week... but I'll be back this week for sure!

Winchester market starts this Friday and runs for three weeks... fancy meeting up sometime for some mulled wine and a look round? I may take the bus and leave the car at home!!!!! Perhaps I had better stick to hot chocolate :) Karenx

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Fiona. Your inchy is festive and adorable. I hope you will continue your inchy challenges. I just found you guys! I can't wait to see the next challenge and what you have in store for 2010! Thanks for your efforts!

Paper Paradise said...

Great blog, look forward to following and seeing more inspirational work. x