Wednesday 12 July 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE - #127 - JUDY'S ALL ABOUT BIRTHDAYS


http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


 Wow - how quick did that week go - and here we are with another challenge for Watercooler Wednesday.  This week its Judy's All About Birthdays challenge.  I've chosen to use Jar of Love and the new Daisy Punch for my card.  

I fancied a chnage of colours to some blues for a change.  The Jar of Love was cut with the matching framelits and I also cut out a piece of vellum for the jar to make it look like glass.  It doesn't quite show up in the photo.  Just at bottom left you can see a stamped image of one of the flowers from the Delightful Daisy set - I cut this image out and put it at the bottom of the jar cause petals and flowers often fall off and land on tables don't they?

I've also used some of the gorgeous new DSP from the Color Theory pack which has that lovely crackled effect.

The sentiment comes from Beautiful You. The centres of the flowers are filled with some of those gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots - you really need to see them in the flesh to appreciate them.





Thanks for dropping by my blog - please check out all the other inspirational projects from the Design Team and drop them a comment - we love to hear from you.  Click on the Watercooler image at the top of here to be taken to the blog and come and play along with us.

HAPPY CRAFTING

 

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Oh I'm really loving this jar of flowers. The blues are wonderful and I like the background DSP that offsets them. Really lovely and inspiring.