Monday 22 March 2010

INCHY CHALLENGE BLOG / OSTARA BLESSINGS


We're up to K on inchy challenge blog this week and my K is for key, through the keyhole to be exact. I think this is a Cherry Pie stamp.



I'm sharing some Ostara Blessings I received yesterday from Wendy from Painting Dreams - if you are not familiar with her work check out her website - she does gorgeous paintings and she also has a book out about a Lunar Hare, as well as calendars and cards.

I finally have some daffodils in flower in the garden - only the small narcissus but very welcome - normally I have loads dotted about the garden by this time of year - let's hope they show their cheery faces in time for Easter.


4 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Fabulous keyhole inchy!

Crissi Harvey said...

Thanks for your comment Fi found my calling have i LOL i wish, love the inchy

Carole said...

Hi Fiona...Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. :-)

I've been meaning to stop by here and time has simply gotten away. I hope you're doing well.

The daffy's are so pretty! None of mine have come up this year, so I suspect the unseasonably cold 10 degree weather we had this past winter may have done them in. My pink tulips are up though, and are a gorgeous sign of spring.

I can't believe you're up to 'K' on the inchies already! I'll try to pop in and do some soon.

K J D said...

Great inchy Fiona.... love the stamp!

Karen