Saturday 15 December 2007

WOOHOO - I'M PART OF THE SISTERHOOD

I may not be able to craft at the moment - but I can still surf and blog! And whilst browsing through Splitcoaststampers recently I found an SU Sisterhood. This is what it said:

Sisterhood for SU Only Blogs
I know there are several of you out there that prefer blogs that only use Stampin' Up! products, and I am willing to create a special SBS group for you. Let's call it SBS SU!1. If you fit the description (100% pure SU!, except for altered tins, clipboards, etc ...all using SU products), leave me a comment with your name and blog address. I'll keep the master list updated here.

I'm now part of Sisterhood 6 - and am just off to go visit all my fellow sisters. There are two spaces left in this group if you hurry.
http://sisterhoodofthebloggingstampers.blogspot.com/

I NEED TO TELL ME NEW SISTERS A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF - I'M FIONA, A STAY AT HOME MUM ALTHOUGH MY CHILDREN DON'T REALLY NEED ME TO STAY AT HOME ANYMORE - BUT HUBBY STILL LIKES TO HAVE HIS DINNER ON THE TABLE WHEN HE GETS IN - LOL!!!! I'VE BEEN CRAFTING FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS, STARTED OFF WITH SCRAPBOOKING AND THEN GOT INTO CRAFTS WHEN SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO STAMPIN UP. I USED TO LIVE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS AT THE TIME AND IT WAS A WRENCH RETURNING TO THE UK AND NO STAMPIN UP!!! LUCKILY WE NOW HAVE SU IN THE UK AND I'M AN SU DEMONSTRATOR. HOPEFULLY AFTER CHRISTMAS I'LL BE BUSY DOING MY CRAFTING THING!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood!

Louise F NZ said...

Thanks for your lovely comments.
I have fixed my contact link, lucky you told me it wasn't working I had no idea, would it be possible to send me a link for the english catalogue on line site. So I can see the whole old fashioned xmas set.
Thanks
Lou

Laura lok said...

hi there. so you have 2 blogs to keep up with wow you rock

Unknown said...

WOW, Fiona, Texas to the UK that had to have been a huge change. Welcome to SBS6. This should be fun, I'm eager to check out your blog and I'm off to do that now!
Diane

Tarasdesigns said...

Hi Fiona, nice to meet someone else in the UK

Tara

Joani McDonald said...

Welcome Fiona to the sisterhood.

From one sister to another...
Hugs,
Joani

Bree mcconnell said...

Hey sgf!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna try and fix your link now!!

Tami in OH said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! WOW - that is a change, TX to the UK!!

Michelle Short said...

Welcome to the sisterhood from a sistah in the UK. I look forward to visiting your blog regularly :0)

Mindy said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! I am looking forward to getting to know you and crafting "together".

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to get crafting again! Welcome to SBS6 too!