Sunday 18 November 2007

I'VE MADE A START ON MY CHRISTMAS CARDS







It's been a bit mad in our household this weekend and my hubby has been busy laying a tiled floor in our hall and downstairs cloakroom - there wasn't much I could do to help him so it left me with some time to make a start on my Christmas cards! I've tried all sorts of different styles - I always say that each year I'll just make the one but that would be so boring and I'd get fed up - I think my favourite out of this lot is the Oh Christmas Tree one - which one is yours?

This was made with stamping a SU Xmas tree on background paper, the Oh Christmas Tree was cut out of a sheet of Christmas Paper from The English Paper Company xmas papers - I love their papers - I've used quite a lot of them on this year's cards!





I'm getting so excited at the thought of being a demonstrator with Stampin Up - I just wonder whether it will work over here as well as it does in the States - I know no-one near me who crafts - all my crafty friends are on line! I'm trying to think of a way of holding a cyber hostess party to spread the word about Stampin Up - If I come up with a viable idea - I'll let you know!




This was also background paper from The English Paper Company - the stamped image of the reindeer and the wording is Stampin Up - the tartan ribbon is some from my stock.











Yet again I've used The English Paper Company background papers here - the stamped image though is Cherry Pie Stamps - I just love this Christmas Tree with Merry Christmas in all those languages. The ink used is Stampin Up Spectrum ink which gives you all the different colours. You have to remember though to separate the inks once you've used them - unfortunately my DD didn't know that when she used them once so all my colours have merged a little bit so its not a true representation of how the colours should be - but I still think you get the effect.

2 comments:

Susie Little said...

These are great, contempary with a taditional feel to them!

Susie xx

KB said...

Beautiful, thanks for visiting my blog.