Saturday 8 September 2007

Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Daring Cardmakers have set another challenge - this one was for a christmas card which had to include the following:


paper tearing


the colour purple


a hole


Luckily I used torn mulberry paper on my card because I forgot about the torn paper bit! LOL!

A great challenge cause I don't think I've used purple in my christmas cards before - and I quite like the effect.


I stamped the image using a stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby in the States, (it has no designer's name on it) - I used a punch to cut out the snowflakes holes and the sparkly purple paper behind was some sent to me by my forum friend Cat. The Winter stamp used with Versamark is one of Stampin Up's.


6 comments:

Louly said...

That's a really great card. I agree about the colour, it works really well.

~* Donna *~ said...

aww i love this card i not tried purples yet myself - but i will have to give it ago , i use mostly blues/whites - well done you

Fiona said...

I normally use red/greens as they are my favourite colours but this was liberating!!! HA!

Crissi Harvey said...

another fab card fi

Sarah said...

Fab card!

Julie Allain said...

Lovely card Fi