I've used these ever so cute guinea pigs by Anita Jeram from her set Paint The Town from 2022. It's good to go back and reuse old stamps and show them some love. I love how messy they are getting with that paint!
I stamped the images first and then created a soft water colour background with my Winsor & Newton water colour paints.
I'm adding this into the following:
Retro Rubber - old stamp set - 2022
Critter Crazy - AG
Allsorts - All creatures great and small


4 comments:
These guys are so adorable, Fiona - I love Anita Jeram art! Great job with the coloring - you can totally tell these cuties are going to town, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
Great fun and perfect my our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us again.
B x
The cute mice are just right for the current Allsorts theme. Thank you for sharing with us
This is super cute!! Your little critters are adorable and the watercoloring you did fits in perfectly with your image; so fun! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.
Post a Comment