Welcome back to another month's challenge at Inspiration Station and our prompt photo for you this month is Christmas in July. Where will you get your inspiration from?
I chose that back fence as my starting point using some old paper from Kaisercraft I had in my stash and aging it with some Distress Ink. I created a snow scene with the middle panel and added a Tim Holtz Stag Die to the snowy background. I used some patterned paper for the stag which also had deer images on it. I also added a deer charm.
I'm adding this into the following
613 Avenue Create - AG Any Holiday
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July added sparkle
We Love 2 Create - AG
Krafty Chicks - Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July
Craft Rockets - Animals
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - 4 legged friends
FabnFunky - Christmas in July



5 comments:
This is a beautiful creation. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT
Fiona, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
I love this with the the inclusion of the rustic wood - great look. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge
Fabulous festive card, love the rustic vibe is has
Beautiful holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x
Post a Comment