Saturday, 1 August 2026

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES #192 FEMININE









Our challenge this month at Moving Along with the Times is something Feminine.  I'm off to a friend's son's wedding next month and was creating this tag for their gift and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  She definitely looks feminine.  This is one of Tim Holtz's Paperdolls. 

The base of the tag is from a gel press play with some Paper Artsy ink in Sea Glass and Steel Grey.  I then cut out some paper flowers and hearts and added them to the background.  I added extra detials with the word Happy and the Love which is a die cut.  The wording on the circle is from a book and I added an extra heart.  



1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful tag - so elegant and so much detail.

Thanks for another great DT project for Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x