Thursday 15 November 2018

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT384

We have a sketch for you today over at Try Stampin On Tuesday





I turned the image around and went with a non Christmas card for my card.  I've used the lovely SU stamp set Wetlands.  The paper was run through an old crimping machine I have to give the effect of the water.  Versamark was used on the cardstock to emboss it with the stamped image.



The tag is from an SU punch and there is a touch of sponging on the edges to soften it.


 

2 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

I really liked the wetlands stamp set with this little row of birds and you have really done them justice in this lovely card x

Andrea said...

Absolutely love this, you've really managed to achieve a rippling water effect, it's so clever. Thank you for sharing :D