Monday 5 November 2018

TRY STAMPIN' ON TUESDAY - DOUBLE TROUBLE BLOG - TIC TAC TOE

We are joining forces at Try Stampin' on Tuesday with Double Trouble challenge blog - this time it's a Tic Tac Toe challenge - I love these - they offer so many possibilities.




They've also given another twist - include anything on your project that hangs - stockings, garland, ornaments, lights, candles, etc. 


I chose to do a Diorama card for mine.  This is something I haven't done before. I chose to do the bottom line of Stamping, Red and Plaid.





The reindeer, dove and little Christmas stocking were all from the same little die set I had in my stash.  The plaid paper is from current Stampin Up DSP and the sentiment is from an old SU set Winter Post.  The beauty of this little card is that it still folds flat so you can post it!








 

4 comments:

Melanie R said...

Great card, Fiona! I have not tried this fun fold design either but you have inspired me to give it a try. Thank you for taking part in the challenges at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Double Trouble.

papercraftingprincess said...

You nailed this diorama card on your first try. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble. I'm so excited that you included the stocking as your hanging item.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you for sharing your design team card with us at Double Trouble and taking us up on "including a hanging item" which merits you an additional chance in our random draw and another for posting at our challenge. Loving this fold card and like that it folds too and still has nice dimension...and I too must put it on my "To Do List" for a future challenge. Thanks again for sharing with us and hope that you re-visit us in this challenge to help you build up your Christmas cards.

Donna Scholz said...

Beautiful card, Fiona! When I saw it, I had to follow your link right away to see how you did it! Congrats on also meeting Double Trouble's "Twisted Sister" part of the challenge, too! -Donna