Friday 9 November 2018

HO HO HO

I'm an old traditionalist at heart and like nothing better at Christmas than red. It's actually one of my favourite colours anyway, that and green and I have a lot of red in my house.  The challenge over at As You See It  is red but with a twist - a card done in less than 10 minutes.

Even though my card has heat embossing and cold embossing I still managed to get it done under the 10 minutes.


This Santa Collage stamp is one of my all time favourite stamps at this time of the year.  He's been embossed with red embossing powder.  The holly embossing folder is an retired SU one.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and is also an old stamp.

Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge #95 is also asking for embossing.


 

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this Santa image...one of my favorites, so happy to see him in the gallery! Thanks for playing this week!

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Love this Santa image and looks stunning embossed in the red. x

Heather Cooper said...

What a great image, Fiona, and I love all your little touches - embossing, ribbon, tag! What a fantastic card for a speed challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge!

Cazro said...

Hi Fiona, The Santa is a favourite of mine, an old faithful. I love your red style, it's different and appealing. I would love for you to contact me via my email on the blog about the DT application. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.
Caz Co-Ordinator