Monday 1 October 2018

SEPIA TONES

I thought I'd have a play at making a card in Sepia Tones - and I think this set by Stampin Up High Tide lends itself to this type of card. I've chosen just two colours from the SU range of inks - Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.

My card was inspired by the sketch over at Fab Friday #147





I used a piece of the background paper from Kaisercraft Beach Shack  - that rope is just perfect for this card.  The dotted background paper is SU DSP and I've fussy cut the leaves out of some retired DSP from SU.  I've used a stitched framelit for the image and inked it in the two neutral colours.  The sentiment is also from the Kaisercraft Beach Shack pad of papers.  A touch of twine behind finishes off the card.  I love its muted colours.  I hope you do too.

I'm also adding this into Addicted to Stamps and More which is asking for Anything Goes










 

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the montone look and your scene in the oval element is a fantastic design choice! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the sepia, and making that little lighthouse scene is gorgeous - what a great idea to feature the image that way! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

How pretty! I love the soft images and you've chosen the perfect designer papers. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT