Tuesday 23 October 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SKETCH SC301

Another Sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments for you this week. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with this one.




I started out thinking about those circles and I had one example of the Swirly Bird cut out from Stampin Up in my stash that I decided I wanted to use and everything else followed on from there. This was in Dapper Denim.






I decided to keep my background card plain and use some of the new DSP from Stampin Up with the lovely circles on it in keeping with the circle cut out.  I stamped the image of the Dandelion from Dandelion Wishes in Fresh Fig and cut it out with a stitched framelit and layered it with dimensionals.  The sentiment is non SU.  I added a strip of the DSP at the top together with another piece of the Dapper Denim and added some faux stitching as well as around the card.  I finished it off with some gems.



 

No comments: