Tuesday 16 October 2018

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT - WINTER WOODS

I've turned to Stampin Up's Winter Woods for my card for the Global Design Project  #gdp160   challenge today - it's a Case the Designer challenge



I first stamped in Pear Pizazz the bare trees from an old SU set Warmth and Wonder.  I cut out the large conifer tree from Winter Woods - mainly because I don't have the matching framelits.  I used an X-Acto knife to cut a small slit in the tree and slid the greeting inside the tree.  The sentiment is also from Warmth and Wonder. 



I used a piece of burlap ribbon for the background and popped it all up on dimensionals.  The background in Soft Suede has been embossed with the holly embossing folder and I've added some non SU dazzling rhinestones in copper to add a touch of bling.  The tree is also covered in Wink of Stella.



 

2 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Love this Winter Woods Stamp set x

Wren said...

I love what you have done with this set, your project feels so peaceful and serene, just like the woods when snow has fallen xx