Tuesday 9 October 2018

BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN

I love Autumn - it's my favourite time of year and I fall in love with it every time it comes round.  The challenge over at Global Design Project #GDP159 this week is very similar - Fall in Love - 




My card was inspired by one of Michelle Zindorf's cards using Beautiful You and I used the trees from the new Winter Woods set. I used one of the stamps from Timeless Textures to add the leaves at the bottom.  The sentiment is from another retired set Yay You.




I used a mixture of some old and current SU inks for the leaves - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Really Rust.  I used a leaf from the retired set Apple of my Eye and some versamark ink to create the background on the backing paper.

I'm also adding this into the following challenges - 

Sunday Stamps - Colour Challenge - Fall
The Paper Players - Trees and Leaves
Allsorts Challenge - Trees and Leaves
SU Only Challenge #SUOC209 - Holiday Catalogue - I've used Winter Woods






 

10 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Fiona! Like a charcoal drawing, but with colors, lol. Love how you pulled together all these sets for such a natural but composed scene! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

brenda said...

A delightful Autumnal image making a lovely creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, I love these Lady stamps, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Mummylade said...

It is a wonderful stamp set indeed. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with this lovely project.

ElizStewart said...

Fiona... I absolutely love how you extended the use of this stamp into the fall. Your stamping and coloring are perfect and elicit just the right feel! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jan Clothier said...

What a melancholy and moody scene you've created. I like the background stamping on the card base that extends the mood beyond the centre panel. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

Andrea said...

Love this card, you've captured Autumn so perfectly x

Annette Elliott said...

What a perfect Fall card! I love how you sponged color onto the girl and umbrella. It definitely looks and feels like a crisp Fall day! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Hey Fiona! LOVE. The colors are amazing in this great scene card! Thank you so much for participating at SUOChallenges.com for our Holiday Catalog challenge. Our new challenge is going up on October 23, 2018, and we hope to see you again!

Julia said...

What an amazing scene from a great collection of stamp sets. Great way to show off the new set from the holiday catalogue! So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges.