Tuesday 11 September 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #298

We have a sketch for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments #298. I chose to do a Christmas card as I'm starting to make sure I don't run out when the time comes.  Added to the fact that I love making Christmas cards.




I started off my card by using a retired SU Holly embossing folder direct to the base of my Very Vanilla cardstock.  I then added a strip of Old Olive cardstock and some of the new Designer Series Paper Under The Mistletoe.  I love this checked paper - I softened the edges by sponging some Old Olive on it.  The sentiment is from the retired Merry Little Labels stamped onto a sttiched framelit- I love this set and will use it again and again.  The Santa is from Cookie Cutter Christmas and the little gingerbread man is a die cut from The Works.  He has little tiny red hearts down his front.  
































I look forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch.



 

1 comment:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful holiday card, Fiona! I have always loved that cookie cutter bundle! Hope you have a great weekend!