Thursday 27 September 2018

AUTUMN LEAVES

I've used the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch #290 for my card today - with a slight change - I turned the image on its side.




I wanted to do something with the tree trunks from Stampin Up's Winter Woods - although this is a Christmas set I chose it because it has so much versatility with the images of the trees.


I cut the leaves with Stampin Up's Seasonal Framelits from a mix of cardstock and papers and inked all the edges.  The wording is from a retired SU Set Yay You and I stamped it onto one of the larger leaves.  A touch of Wink of Stella on the leaves and the card is finished with a very delicate shimmer.

I'm adding this into the Cards In Envy challenge too - I'm allowed to enter up to three times for the challenge.

Make My Monday is also looking for Fall cards

Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes 





 

6 comments:

meg said...

Thanks for joining in at MMM, with this wonderful fall card love seeing the bare tree trunks and the fallen leaves

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your card! The trees for the background is wonderful and the fall leaves are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

I Card Everyone said...

So very lovely! OH those birch trees are stunning stand-ins for our stripes!
=]

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE how you added the trees in the background!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

Cazro said...

Brilliant, I love your subtle background and then the vibrant leaves. Love it. . So pleased you shared with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT