Tuesday 14 August 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENT SC296

Our Challenge this fortnight over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a Colour Challenge.

 


I must admit I don't have all of these colours and only have the Daffodil Delight in my stash so I went with the nearest SU colours I have.  It just goes to show that when doing challenges you don't always have to have the exact products - you can adapt it to what you have. 



I started off with some of SU's new DSP called Tranquil Textures and used the darker side of the paper as my background and the flip side as the base on the Navy cardstock.  I'm using a retired SU set here called Apple Of My Eye - I love to get old sets out and show them some love.  It's what we do on my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets.  

This time I used the Daffodil Delight to ink up the lemon - added some leaves in Certainly Celery and popped them on dimensionals.  I added a touch of thread, a glitter dot in the middle of the lemon and a glitter dot by the sentiment which was also inked in Daffodil Delight.

I look forward to seeing all your creations.  Do check out the rest of the Design Team and leave them a comment - we love to hear from you.







1 comment:

Jenny Engelke said...

Certainly Celery...now there's a blast from the past! That was such a great green. The one thing SU is really good at is bringing out new greens. What fun to see this good old one brought back. I also like to drag out an old set every now and then too. Great card for our color challenge this week!