Friday 3 August 2018

FRIENDS

It's been an emotional week in our household but hubby and I are away this weekend to spend some much needed R&R with good friends. This must have been on my mind when I made this card for Global Design Project#149 and also Nature's Inkspirations - a Facebook Challenge run by the marvellous Angie McKenzie.  These are the colours we were given to work with - and although I don't have the lovely lipstick I swapped it for Melon Mambo.


Image may contain: flower, plant, text, nature and outdoor






Can you believe I actually don't have any flower stamps from SU.  I have the Lotus Blossom but I didn't think that would work with a butterfly and then spotted the butterfly and the flowers in the lovely Pretty Kitty set so that came out for another inking.  I kept the colouring simple using a blender and just the two inks with a tiny touch of Crumb Cake for the base.  The background dots are from Watercolour Wings and there is a pearlized doily underneath.  


 

No comments: