Tuesday 21 August 2018

ANOTHER TUESDAY - ANOTHER NEW DESIGN TEAM


Did you spot the image?  I'm super excited to announce I am now part of the fabulous design team at Try Stampin On Tuesday challenge blog run by Kaylin Krawczyk.  Tuesday definitely seems to be my day!  My first challenge for them is a colour challenge - yummy colours don't you think?




I tried a couple of cards but just wasn't very happy with the results and then had a Eureka moment and decided to get sponging.  I used some SU colours for my inks - Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo.  I used a Tim Holtz sponge dauber to ink my background papers in stripes and also an extra bit which was cut out using SU Stitched Framelits.  The image of the girl is from SU Beautiful You - I've used the Flirty Flamingo marker pen to ink up her dress and a touch of Wink of Stella to add some sheen.  I added a Pearlized Doily cut in half behind the image.  The tag is cut from an old tag punch I have and I've added a little heart brad.




I hope you agree my card looks as though this girl is having lots of fun and the sentiment fits just right.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with these colours and I'll be along to leave a comment.  Thanks for stopping by - do leave a comment as I love to hear from you.

Til next time.........Keep Stamping!


            

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it. I did my first real attempt at sponging the other day and loved how it turned out so it's another 'must do more often' for me.

Fiona said...

Thanks Andrea I love sponging and getting inky 😃

lichazul said...

lovely card
congrats
thanks for your comment in my blog

have a nice day