Friday 13 July 2018

T FOR TEGAN

Yesterday my dogs and I went to our local Iron Age Hill Fort - aha you know the way you do!  It's a very peaceful place to walk and with all this glorious weather we have had in the UK the wild flowers are profusive.

I took a wonderful photo of my Welsh Springer Spaniel Tegan in amongst the Wild Thyme - a close up of the picture actually shows her licking her lips too.  I loved the photo so much I decided to do a Scrapbook Page for her and add it to a few challenges.

The first one is a Sketch Challenge for my own Facebook Group - The Joy of Sets.  



The other is for Just Add Ink whose challenge is the Letter T




I've used some retired Stampin Up papers here together with Kaisercraft Memory Lane.




4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a lovely layout Fiona and it fits the Just Add Ink challenge beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week.

Tina said...

Aww, what a beautiful layout to remember a gorgeous day. I love the way you've included some quotes as the elements of the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Wonderful T Theme Fiona. I bet you had a wonderful day - it looks beautiful. I really like how you have used the floral elements to highlight the Wildflowers. Chantell Just Add Ink

Rachael Lewsley said...

What a lovely scrapbooking layout! I especially love all the little details you’ve added. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week x