Thursday 12 July 2018

SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE

Challenge blogs!  There are lots of them out there and I was just musing over what I expect from playing along with them.  Is it the anticipation that your project may get chosen and clicking back on and seeing your name as the winner?  That's a great incentive I must say.  I love the fact that members of the team take the effort to come onto my blog and make a comment.  I'm on a Design Team myself and I ensure that I always comment if people have taken the time to join in.  There are a few blogs however that never seem to comment or choose winners and I'm slowly giving them a bit of a wide berth.

  Global Design Project   challenge this week is a sketch 




I wanted to use some new products from the new catalogue but I am still waiting for my order to arrive - two weeks so far - eek I'm normally quite patient!  So I decided to use some of the new Share What You Love DSP which was gifted to me.  I used some old SU punches to cut out the flowers and a retired SU embossing folder for the hearts background.  The sentiment is from an old SU set called Riveting.  The lace ribbon is also retired but the pearls are Share What You Love pearls.  A mix of the old and the new! 







 

1 comment:

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful take on the sketch! I love your elegant and feminine card! Happy weekend ahead! Hugs, Susi