Monday 30 July 2018

CASE THIS SKETCH

A great sketch again over at Case This Sketch for us to work with.  I decided to have another play with the Stampin Up set Apple of my Eye.




I've used some of the new Stampin Up DSP Tranquil Textures which I was gifted by a member of my Joy of Sets Facebook Group.  I've used two of the designs - and stamped the leaves from this set on some whisper white cardstock.  The Apple stamp was first inked in Pear Pizazz and then the words were stamped i Tranquil Tide.  I cut out the stalk and the little leaves and added them all on dimensionals.   This is a great stamp as it includes the sentiment - a touch of very old SU checked ribbon finishes off the card.




 

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This totally makes me smile!

Brian King said...

I love your take on the sketch - what a great mix of patterned papers! <3