Tuesday 3 July 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS HSSCC#293

A new challenge this week for us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and it's a fabulous colour challenge




I decided to go with Jar of Love as I haven't used this set in a while and it's nice to see it's still in the current catalogue.  I used my paper crimper to give the background cardstock a bit of texture and kept the colours of the flowers to Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.  My Pool Party ink is very dry - it's not that old but I think I must have had a bad batch of inks cause quite a few of them have dried out - and yet I have SU inks going back to 2004 that are still going strong!  I added some of the new twine and some Wink of Stella on the flowers and the bow.



I hope you play along with us this week and get some great inspiration from our Design Team - we love to see what you come up with.




 

No comments: