Wednesday 13 June 2018

TGIF CHALLENGE

I was recently gifted some of the gorgeous new DSP from Stampin Up called Share What You Love and am having fun making cards just with this DSP and not the matching stamp set - well I presume there is a matching stamp set - I haven't yet seen a new catalogue!

I thought I'd have a play with Beautiful You from SU as I haven't used this set in such a long time - when it first came out I think it was everyone's go to set.  On my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets it is definitely the most popular set with more project examples than any other of our albums.  Why not come and join us - we celebrate SU current and retired as well as other stamp companies.

I'm using the sketch from TGIF Challenges #tgifc163 this week which is:




I turned the sketch around for my card.



I've used one of the sheets of DSP both ways - in other words this shows you both sides.  I wanted it to look as though the girl was running through a field of flowers.  I cut her out with the Stitched Framelits and also made a frame for her.  The pearls are the matching pearls for this paper, as is the twine.  I coloured her in with the blender tool and So Safron, Old Olive, Powder Pink and Island Indigo inks.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

I really love the stamped image,great layout and design
Carol x