Tuesday 12 June 2018

SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE....

I was so overwhelmed to be RAK'd a sample of these gorgeous papers from a member of my RAK team on my Facebook Page Joy of Sets recently.  How generous is the lovely Margaret Reuter! 

I decided to use some of these lovely papers for the challenge over at Global Design Project this week #GDP142.  They gave us a sketch to work with 






I used a retired embossing folder from SU for the background dots and some of the lovely green twine.  The little flower was fussy cut out of some of the matching papers and added to the Stitched Framelits with some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. The sentiment is from Watercolor Wings. 

These are definitely my kind of colours and there may be lots of examples from me using this lovely Designer Series Paper.



 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the embossing and dotty paper
Carol x

Unknown said...

Love your take on the challenge.
Lovely!