Tuesday 19 June 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SKETCH CARD

It's Tuesday again and that means time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Here's our sketch for you this week.


This was actually quite a difficult challenge for me and the first card I did I didn't really like.  It was similar to this but the choice of background card stock just didn't seem to work.  I tried Very Vanilla instead and was much happier.



I've used an old SU set here called Riveting which I've had for a good many number of years but never wanted to part with it - as soon as I saw the circles on the sketch I knew I had to use it for this card.

I've also used some of the lovely new DSP from SU called Share What You Love - this was very kindly gifted to me by a member of my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets in a RAK group that we have running - I was overwhelmed to receive such a fabulous gift from one of the members Margaret Reuter and these colours are so my colours.

I've added a piece of the lovely new twine too and the sentiment is from Feather Together.


I hope you come and join in with the challenge - pop by the rest of the Design Team and see what inspiration they have for you.

Til next time...Happy Crafting 

.

No comments: