Tuesday 5 June 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #291 - SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

Time for another challenge over at HSS this week - this is what we have for you to whet your appetite



I chose to do a Scrapbook Layout for this one as I really didn't have a lot in the way of stamps with a fish theme other than Jar of Love and the little fish.  For my page I've used some of Kaisercraft's papers called Beach Shack - I've used a total of four designs here all cut in various sizes to create the background.  The shell papers are also from the same design.  This actually took me longer than I thought it would lining up all those papers.  The letters are from a die cut set which I purchased in my local store.  

The picture is of my husband and son last year when we went to the Greek Island of Skopolos - also known as the Mammia Mia Island as it is where they filmed the movie!  



I hope you check out the rest of the Design Team to see what inspiration they have for you - we look forward to seeing all your great projects.





 

No comments: