Tuesday 5 June 2018

DOOR HANGER

I'm using some old Cherry Pie Art Stamps here for my project today - I say project because it's neither a card nor a scrapbook layout.  Its a Door Hanger.  It's going to hang on my door so hubby knows if things are going well in the craft room or not lol!  It's reversible so I'm hoping the one showing the most is the one where I'm not stuck for ideas.





I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - I was delighted to be chosen as one of their Top Five last week for my destination Tag 



And also Retro Rubber who asks us to use stamps older than one year and this week it is Anything Goes.  My stamp is a Cherry Pie Art stamp which I purchased in 2007!  Definitely older than a year!





 

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful tag Fiona! I am in awe of it! So pleased you played again along with us over at Try It On Tuesday! Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
Congrats on being a Top 5 - it was such a beautiful project!
Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

A fantastic door hanger and such a good idea to use both sides to suit how you feel.
Thank you for joining us again this time at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Debbie Mageed said...

Hey, Fiona! I am so happy to see you in our gallery. Your door-hanger is great! I love how you are making it reversible too. Will your husband really read it? Mine wouldn't! LOL One little request - in order to be considered for our Top Picks awards, we ask that you tell us how old or how long you have owned the stamp(s) are. If you add that to your post, that would be great! Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

What a fun and fabulous door hanger, clever idea to hang this according to your mood inside your craft room.
Love the images and all the details. Hope you can find out how old is your stamps.
Thank you for playing with RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Fiona said...

Thanks Debbie yes I know how old the stamp is it’s from 2007

Fiona said...

Thanks Maria yes I know how old the stamp is it’s from 2007

Mrs.B said...

Hi Fiona, This is a fabulous door hanger and I love that it's reversible depending on your mood.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x

LeAnne said...

LOL, these are cute and funny! I don't really think my husband would know what "mojo" is, though, LOL! So happy you shared these with us at Retro Rubber this week!

Rosie said...

A wonderful Door Hanger.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant project! Hope the Diva side is on show more! Thanks for joining us again at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx