Tuesday 12 June 2018

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY

Christmas has come early on my blog today with a scrapbook page I've done for a couple of challenges.   One is for my own challenge on my Joy of Sets Facebook Group which I run - each month we hold various challenges including a Sketch Scrapbook challenge to encourage members to get back into or start scrapbooking again.




The background page I used I've actually had for over 14 years - in my craft cupboard - I bought it when we lived in Texas and have never used it - I  think that's long enough for it to sit unused - It has the words of The Night Before Christmas on it.  The extra papers are retired Stampin Up DSP.



I'm also including this in Time Out challenges for their theme of Holidays.






 

1 comment:

Jill V said...

What a wonderful layout - and I love that you dug through your stash to find the perfect elements! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out - we really love seeing non-card projects in the gallery :)