Wednesday 20 June 2018

A TRIBUTE TO DAD

The Challenge over at Try It On Tuesday is entitled For The Boys.  I chose to do a Scrapbook Layout for this one and, as it was Father's Day on Sunday here in the UK I did a page for my husband - the best Dad to our two children - not children any more though.


I used some of the gorgeous Kaisercraft paper for the 12 x 12 and some papers from a small block of 4x4 I had in my stash.  

Gifts from the kids for Dad for Father's Day were goodies to do with Fly Fishing - his favourite pasttime - so while I was at it I also did a page just for him - best type of fishing as far as I'm concerned is where the fish swims free.  I love the way hubby managed to capture the image of the fish underwater being released back into the wild river Test in Hampshire.






 

4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Both layouts are fabulous! Made with so much love!
Great you shared them with us over at Try It On Tuesday!
Much appreciated!
Hugs, Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hmm! My boys are men now too! Time flies!! I love both of your pages! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Two fantastic scrapbook layouts. A wonderful way to keep special family memories. Thank you for sharing them with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

Hi Fiona, Two fabulous scrapbook layouts, it's such a great way to cherish special photos and memories.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x