Wednesday 20 June 2018

A SIMPLE THANK YOU

A simple thank you card from me today using a lovely little set from Penny Black stamps called Enjoy.  I've also used a retired Spectrum Ink Pad from Stampin Up - these were great inks - it's a shame they are not around any more - they have a choice of five inks in them and when you push them together you get  a rainbow effect on your stamps.  I've had this ink over 10 years and it still inks really well.


 I stamped the image onto a piece of white cardstock and then ran it through the crimper.  The edges were also inked with the ink giving the different colours all around the edges.  I used an SU banner punch for the sentiment and simply sponged the edges.




The inside is stamped with the word Friend from Stampin Up's Jar of Love.  The flowers have been stamped again but this time the other way round on the ink so the colours are different.






I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - Rainbow 
Less Is More - Friend 



 

5 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Lovely car, Fiona. I love the effect of that stamp pad. Thanks so much for joinng us at Addicted To CAS.

Kathyk said...

SPLENDID make and I love that you edged using every colour in the ink pad, just such a nice touch

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful take on our friendship challenge and the multi-coloured ink pad does add a brilliant effect to those blooms. Please remember our 'clean and simple' guidelines as we like to see a large area of unpatterned, untextured 'white' space on our cards. thanks for sharing your card with us this week and hope you'll play along again.

Izzy Scrap said...

Lovely take on our friendship challenge with a beautiful stamp and sentiment. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Fiona said...

I thought I had left a lot of white space - is it not suitable because I had crimped it? I often see cards with no white space on them being entered