Wednesday 30 May 2018

SIMPLE BUTTERFLIES

A card from me today for the colour Inkspiration challenge over on Facebook - #C134  which gave us this image as inspiration and the choice of colours.  Addicted to Stamps has a Clean and Simple challenge so I'm adding this into their challenge also.


Image may contain: outdoor




I'm also adding this into the Allsorts Challenge who are asking for Insects, Bugs, Bees and Butterflies.  Bees and Butteflies are about the only insects/bugs I can do lol!  I was lucky enough to win one of the Allsorts Challenge a few weeks ago and my prize was a fabulous voucher for Stamp Addicts.  I received some lovely stamps which I've yet to ink up but they will be being shown soon.


My Pool Party ink is very dry - quite a few of the new colours I got last year went dry really quickly and yet I have SU inks over 10 years old that are still in good condition.  Sometimes different isn't better!  




I've used grey cardstock for my background and a piece of DSP from the Coffee Suite as the backing paper as it has that gorgeous pool party colour.  I've used Kinda Eclectic stamp set and the sentiment from Beautiful You.  The butterflies were simply inked in the three colours and punched out with a retired butterfly punch  A touch of the gorgeous pool party satin ribbon finishes off the card.

Thank you for stopping by.



 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Insects' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Karenladd said...

This is absolutely lovely! The trio of butterflies, layered over your sunburst pattern, and the beautiful Pool Party ribbon all combine for a perfect design.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at Allsorts Tracy x