Monday 28 May 2018

MR & MRS - 1985

33 years ago in September hubby and I said I do - and we still do!  The challenge over at Inspired By is 




and it inspired me to do another scrapbook page.  I happened to be going through some old photos on the computer and this one popped up - I'd obviously scanned it in sometime earlier as, when we were married, there was no such thing as digital photography.



I've used some more Kaisercraft papers for this layout - I think I may need to go and search out some new papers - this was from a Kit from Charmed Crafts and Cards an online shop Ive found and this was their monthly kit back in January and luckily they still had some left.  I've added a couple of sentiment stamps from Stampin Up and the flowers and butterflies are SU thinlets and punches.


 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

What a stunning layout! I love all of the flowers and details! Thanks for playing at Inspired By :)