Wednesday 30 May 2018

MEMORIES

Searching back through old photos can give you a big jolt of nostalgia - how quickly the years ago.  I recently found this old photo of my daughter and her horse Figaro.  This picture was taken on a beach in Texas - we lived there for nearly three years and bought Figaro when we were there - Emma was aged 12.  She is now 27 and still has this horse - we brought him back to the UK with us when we returned -he has been her rock, her soulmate, her best friend.

I love this picture of the two of them on the beach - barefoot, bareback and just loving life.


I used the gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft Beach Shack for this layout.  Emma is a child of the sea, being a Pisces, and this all suits her down tot he ground.  It also ties in with The Studio Challenges Tic Tac Toe challenge and I used the middle line of Animal, Blue Brads for my inspiration for this layout.  



 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful scrapbook page-great pic and memories love the die-cut embellishments
Carol x