Wednesday 2 May 2018

INSPIRED BY - TIME TO GARDEN

My entry for this week's Inspired By challenge is a little bit tongue in cheek - their challenge is Time To Garden and we have a lovely image to give us inspiration 





My problem at the moment is that I really don't have time to garden.  When I'm not crafting and looking after the rest of the household - dear old hubby, two cats, two dogs, I now have extra cats in my garden as I volunteer to look after homeless cats for our local charity.  Regular readers to my blog will have read about my cats and the one I have in at the moment who has just undergone surgery to have a front leg removed - poor little thing.

So my mind must have obviously been on my cats in my garden when I made this card for the challenge.



I used the Fun Fold as a base and some Stampin Up Designer Papers with some lovely flowers on it and the Stampin Up Pretty Kitty set with the cat sitting in all the flowers - I have lots of weeds in the garden at the moment, not so many flowers -although I do have wild garlic growing which I love to eat.  The little sentiment which you can just see says Just Peeking In To Say Hello.

The trickiest thing about this sort of fold card is trying to get a decent photo!  Any suggestions would be welcome - I think you can just see my finger on the left trying to hold it up!






 

2 comments:

Danni Reid said...

your card is so, so CUTE!♥

Laurel said...

So adorable! :) Thanks for playing at Inspired By