Tuesday 8 May 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC289

Our challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments SC289 this week is a sketch.






I chose to turn the sketch around for my card - I've used retired Stampin' Up's Lotus Blossom - I think this set missed me first time round but I've had lots of fun out of using it lately.  The colours I used for the flower are Crumb Cake, More Mustard, and Early Espresso.  The butterflies are from the same set and punched out with retired SU's butterfly punches.  





I've used SU Stitched Framelits and some of the DSP from the gorgeous Coffee Break.  The background dots for the flower comes from Painter's Palette and has also been stamped on the Early Espresso cardstock in Versamark.  The sentiment is from A Touch of Nature - I think this one retired in 2006.  I've carried on with the stitching theme with a white gel pen around the edges and finished it off with some Glitter Enamel Dots.

Do have a look at the rest of the Design Team offerings and we hope to see you play along with us.


 

No comments: