Saturday 26 May 2018

GONE FISHING

It's always a good idea when a partner has a hobby also -my hubby's is fly fishing and, probably in the grand scheme of things - it's probably more expensive than my crafting hobby.  So when he can go off for the day on a Bank Holiday weekend fishing I can order yummy crafting goodies to assuage his guilt lol!

In honour of his love of fishing I decided he needed a page of his own - I was inspired by Rochelle Spears and her layout and challenge 






I've used some of the lovely Kaisercraft papers again - this one is Memory Lane and some Stampin Up additions from Jar of Love stamp set and matching framelits.  There is also the little chair and drink from the SU Seasonal Thinlets set.  The little envelope in the top left hand corner hides my tag of journalling.  I do like my pages to tell a story rather than just be pictures.

And as hubby is off fishing again today - I'm on to my next layout !!! 



 

No comments: