Thursday 31 May 2018

ALL ABOARD

I've been inspired by two challenges today for my scrapbook page - the first is Inspired By who gave us this great image :



The second is a sketch I found at Sketches In Thyme 




Inspired by the imagery of Inspired By I chose to make my photos black and white and they fit with the whole era of this page as we were actually on an old Steam Train - it runs evenings as a Real Ale train and my hubby loves both - real ale and steam trains so it was a perfect birthday present for him a few years ago.  He would much rather have been driving the train but I'm not sure that's allowed!

I've used papers from Kaisercraft here and laso some old BoBunny pieces I had in my stash.  The tickets were hand made and the rub on is an old one I had also in my stash.


 

4 comments:

Eli said...

The colors you choosed are perfect for these picks. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

crafty-stamper said...

Great scrapbook page and love the pics
Carol x

Laurel said...

What a wonderful page! Great job of combining challenges! Thanks for playing once again at Inspired By!

Deanna said...

Wonderful photos and great embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)