Thursday 12 April 2018

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

That's exactly how many of us feel in the UK as Spring is really taking its time coming and we are all desperate for some warm weather.  My card today reflects that.

The challenge over at Addicted to CAS #133 is rain and the challenge over at Inkspirational 158 is a photo image.



I've used SU Night of Navy as my base card stock and for the layers - the stamp set is Beautiful You and the little umbrella is from a very old set called A Little Love.  The background paper is non SU.  I've also used an old non SU stamp for the splatters which you can just see on the squares.  I've used SU stitched framelits to cut out the various squares - I was inspired by the photo above to use lots of squares on the card.  There is a touch of Wink of Stella on the umbrellas and the girl to give a bit of a sheen.




I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting my blog.


        

1 comment:

Marina said...

What a lovely and unusual design and perfect for our theme. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.