I tried a new technique for my card this week - Inspred by the Inspired By challenge's image this week and the Color Throwdon's #CTD489, challenge I went for the stripes of the tea cloths and used up some old pieces of DSP. The Paper Players gave us a sketch to follow which matches my card!
I used a variety of about 6 pieces of DSP size 3/4" x 4 1/2 " approximately. I wove them all together and was going to leave them just as a woven piece but then had a bit of an Eureka moment. I took one of the Bold Butterfly framelits from Stampin' Up and cut it out of the woven piece. I loved the look it produced.
I used some of the retired DSP for the background and the stamped dots are from Watercolour Wings. The summer sentiment is from retired set Season by Season and the days word is from a retired Project Life Date It set. A button and some ribbon finishes off the card.