Wednesday 25 April 2018

LOTUS BLOSSOM CAS

I think this beautiful stamp of the lotus blossom really lends itself to a CAS card (Clean and Simple).  It's actually a three stamping flower from Stampin Up which is really easy to use.  I've kept mine really simple here - for the CAS Colours and Sketches #269 which gave us a sketch to follow. Addicted to Stamps also has a CAS challenge this week.





The three colours I used for my flower were Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point - all Stampin Up colours.  I used Stitched Framelits to cut the image out and the backing card.  The card was then simply stamped with the sentiments from the set in Tempting Turquoise. I added some glitter enamel dots and some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower.






 

4 comments:

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Great CAS card Fiona and I love that turquoise colour! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Patricia Hays said...

Wow, Fiona! I've never thought to pair Pacific Point with Tempting Turquoise, but you've shown that they look terrific together! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CC&S! :)

Wei said...

Great take on the sketch, Fiona! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Hope you will come back again.

Monika Reeck said...

Your CAS Style and the color are elegant I love that flower and the sentiment too
great card
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika