Friday 6 April 2018

INSPIRED BY

A new challenge again for me today - Inspired By and their challenge this week is a lovely inspirational photo.




I do enjoy the challenges that have these lovely images - there is so much to be inspired by.  Blue is a colour I realise I don't often use - most of my blue inks are quite dry too so maybe there is a purchase ahead? 



Here is my interpretation of the image.  I've used SU's Night of Navy for my ink - stamping it off for the background.  The background tea stain type image was made with Tim Holtz Stencil - Splatters.  The diagonal images are from Cherry Pie Art Stamps.  The Tea Cups are from Stampin Up's A Nice Cuppa.  I've used some Washi Tape and some scraps of other papers for the background.  The ribbon at the bottom is SU Sweater Trim Ribbon - keep a thing long enough and you eventually find a use for it lol!

Thanks for dropping by and please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you.



I'm delighted by card was chosen as the winning card this week.




 

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is wonderful! I love all of the layers and textures on your card! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

LeAnne said...

What a warm, cozy creation! I love your interpretation of the photo...and now I want a cup of tea!! Thanks for sharing this fun creation with us at Inspired By!