Tuesday 24 April 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS -# IC288

I am loving being on the Design Team for Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge blog - and what a fabulous inspirational photo we have for you today for our Inspirational Challenge #IC288






I chose to go with the robin - one of my favourite birds, and not only around at Christmas time but all year round.  I have three very territorial robins in my garden - always flitting in and out of the apple trees.



I've used two sets here for my card - one is an old SU set Touch of Nature - the bird was stamped and then fussy cut out and the background is made from the leaf stamp from this set.  The rest came from Colourful Seasons and the matching Seasonal Layers Thinlets. A touch of Copper Metallic Thread is added to the side of the card.  The colours I've used are Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz and an old SU colour Pretty in Pink.




 

1 comment:

Jenny Engelke said...

This is a gorgeous interpretation of the inspiration photo! The subtle bits of green you placed in between the branch and flowers is wonderful!