Tuesday 17 April 2018

FAVOURITE FLORAL


The challenge over at SUO challenge this week is to showcase your favourite floral stamp from the SU Catalogue which is about to retire.  My favourite were the flowers in the lovely set Floral Phrases - only two stamps in the set but what wonderful stamps.  I think they are sadly on the retirement list too which is a shame.

I've used SU Grey cardstock for my base layer and some of the Delightful Daisy DSP for the background and the little butterfly.  I've rough edged the white layer and inked it to give it a softer more vintage feel as befits this rose.  Some Wink of Stella on the wording and a touch of ribbon finishes it off.  I've added a few dots from the Watercolor Wings stamp set just on the outer edge of the gray in Versamark.



3 comments:

evafromca said...

Fiona, this is such a gorgeous card!!! I love that stamp set and your coloring and also the layout of your card is fabulous!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SU Only Challenges!!!

Julia said...

Stunning colouring - so professional looking!! Love the vintage feel of your card too. This really is an awesome flower stamp set, and totally perfect for our challenge this time. So glad you joined in the fun with us at SUO Challenges

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I have yet to break out this stamp set. You've definitely propelled me to pull it out today. Your card is beautiful! Thank you so very much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com! We have a new coloring challenge up today and would love to see your entry. Please excuse my lateness in commenting on your lovely entry, I couldn't see the InLinkz entries. We are working on that now.