Wednesday 8 November 2017

CHRISTMAS PINES

How many of us have stamp sets that we've never used? Lots I guess - and how many of us have stamp sets that we've used some of the stamps but not all?  I was looking at the Paper Players challenge this week which is Holiday Pines thinking - hmm don't think I have anything with a pine on it.  Lo and behold I was using an old SU set Autumn Days and what should be in it but pines - never ever inked up!




 I used some marker pens to ink up the stamp to get the two colours of green and brown for the pines and inspired by a card on Pinterest I turned them into a wreath.  There is some Wink of Stella on the fir cones to make them sparkle.  The sentiment is from a set by Inkadinkadoo and it also includes those little pines.  Seems I do have stamps with pines on!



 

3 comments:

laurie said...

What a beautiful wreath!Love the wink:) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I am thrilled that you remembered Autumn Days had this little pine image....I have that set and I just used a couple weeks ago, but this image hasn't probably seen ink for quite a while! So happy that you shared this with us at the Paper Players and my Holiday Pines challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Forgotten stamps that you re-discover often lead to the prettiest creations, as your pine wreath shows. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!