Wednesday 30 August 2017

Time Out Challenge - #90 - Watercolor Wings - Merry Little Labels

The challenge over at Time Out challenge this week is Autumn with a touch of Speed Stamping - eek.

I had a quick card I had been playing with so I just redid it tweaking the colours.  I wanted to use the Watercolor Wings as this is one of my favourite sets at the moment but I also wanted to add one of the stamps from the new Merry Little Labels set from the new catalogue to show how it could also be used for other cards - not just for Christmas.




 I used Very Vanilla for the base of the card - for the butterfly I used Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede.  The tag was cut out from Soft Suede and stamped with Tangine Tango and the sentiment also inked in Tangerine Tango is from Birthday Blossoms.  A touch of  Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly and an enamel heart on the tag finishes off the card.

Talk about Speed Stamping - this took me about 9 minutes to do and I have less than an hour to link it up - how's that for leaving things to the last minute!

Here's my original one with all our new In-Colours of Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig on Whisper White.





 

 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

3 comments:

sandie said...

Just in time and one gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and such clean stamping. All in 9 mins! Congrats on taking up our challenge and great to see you at Time Out

Lynn said...

Love how you have two sentiments on each of the card. Fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Lovely card - great idea to change up the colors on one you made previously. Came out beautifully AND you made the under 10 minute challenge and posted it in time! Thanks for joining us at Time Out! Please come again.