Tuesday 4 July 2017

JOY OF SETS CHALLENGE BLOG - #JOS001 - THE LETTER 'F'

http://www.joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.com/

Back in March I started a Facebook Group called the Joy of Sets.  My intention was a place where people could showcase the lovely stamp sets of Stampin' Up! through the years be they current or retired.

I was overwhelmed with how popular this page became and, at the time of writing this, in just a few short months I have nearly 2,500 members.

I decided, in my madness, that it might be a good idea to take Joy of Sets out on the road so to speak so I've set up a Challenge Blog.  With the help of six very talented ladies as my first Design Team members we have started the Challenge Blog today, 4th July.  It will run fortnightly on a Tuesday.

The Challenge Blog is all about Stampin' Up! sets and each Challenge we will choose a letter of the alphabet.  The SU stamp set used must include that letter either in its first name or its second.  Full details are on the challenge blog.

With that in mind, our first challenge was the letter 'F' - no surprises there then.

I chose to use Foxy Friends as my set - actually using double 'F'!

I used some of the new Color Theory Designer Series Paper in the gorgeous Berry Burst and continued the colours through to the cardstock.  My foxy friend is actually a cat lol!  The sentiment is from Pretty Kitty.  I used the Stitched Framelits for the layering.  A touch of Glitter Enamel Dots and our new gorgeous Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon finishes off my card.



To join in with  the challenge and see what the other Design Team members have made for inspiration click on the image below.
http://www.joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.com/
We hope to see you join in with our very first challenge.  The winner of the challenge gets the chance to be a Guest Designer for us.

To purchase any of the products I have used please click on the link below to be taken to my store.
https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
 To join my team and become a Crafty Stamper, please click on the link below.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/jointhefun





HAPPY CRAFTING


 

5 comments:

Peta Stephen said...

Such a cute little cat Fiona. Love that shimmer ribbon too

Jen Ward said...

Super cute Fiona! Looking forward to our new adventure! 🤗

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Fantastic Card Fiona x

Sallystampers said...

Beutiful card Fiona, as always.xx

stampingvickisvisions said...

Great card, just in time for Valentine's day.